Beacon Speciality Programs
How Beacon Hospice Goes Above and Beyond
Unlike many hospice programs, Beacon provides the following services:
- We offer board-certified hospice and palliative care physicians at each of our program locations.
- Our medical directors regularly see our patients and are available for direct patient care.
- We have an open access program, even for those eligible patients pursuing aggressive treatments like radiation or chemotherapy.
- Because of our physician involvement, we provide a broad spectrum of medications and treatments for symptom relief.
- We have created two specialized disease management programs , Deep Harbors for end stage Dementia patients and Calm Harbors for End Stage Cardiac Patients
- Creation of a Palliative Care consultation program, Navigator.
- Creation of a private duty agency, Ports of Care.
No matter what your needs are regarding end of life, Beacon is here for you.
Call Beacon today to find out how we can help you.